What is it?
– You rundown and offer items that you don’t possess yet that are rather claimed by a producer or distributor.
– Clients put orders with (and pay) you.
– You put in a copy request with (and pay) the producer or provider.
– The maker or provider at that point picks, packs, and ships their item to the client.
– You are purchasing stock simply after client puts an arrange.
– Drop shipper is commonly the maker or distributer of the item.
Who is it appropriate for?
– Retailer who does not want to maker a large capital investment in inventory.
– Retailers that want to test out selling certain products or marketing strategies.
– Retailers who do not want to invest in the space, manpower, and logistics of their own warehouse.