What is it?
– You send your stock to the fulfillment center in bulk
– When your client buy a product you tell the fulfillment company.
– The fulfillment company then picks, packs, and ships the request to your client.
– You are purchasing stock forthright, in mass.
– Order fulfillment company is isn’t the maker or provider of the item.
Who is it appropriate for?
– Retailers with the capital to invest in large upfront inventory purchases.
– Retailers that are certain the item will offer at an edge.
– Retailers who do not want to invest in the space, manpower, and logistics of their own warehouse.